Custom Azure focused search engine

I have grown to rely on a few sites that always deliver relevant results so I've adapted Google Custom Search engine to fetch results only from those sites.

I ran into QnA Maker (currently in preview), part of Microsoft Cognitive Services, that takes FAQ URLs on the web as input & lets you build a simple question and answer bot. After watching this 8 min video, I figured I could create a simple consolidated interface for all the FAQs on Azure Services to extend my custom search engine.

With a few lines of jQuery, I was able to configure this friendly tool and build a web interface. The interesting part about this service is that you can train the bot to refine responses. After testing it some more, I plan to share it soon.
Building a FAQ Bot is easy with QnA Maker

Comments