Book Review: Enterprise Cloud Strategy

I like books which have tables, lists and illustrations (diagrams to ogle). They make points easier to visualize and more memorable. I therefore found Enterprise Cloud Strategy by Microsoft veterans Barry Briggs and Eduardo Kassner, very useful.

The ebook (available in PDF, EPUB and Kindle formats) answers questions like “How do I start?”; “How should I build a plan for cloud migration for my entire portfolio?”; and “How will my organization be affected by this change?”. It provides a road map and strategies that can aid an organization in planning for their journey to the Cloud (more specifically to Azure)

Microsoft IT began its cloud migration journey in 2009. The authors relate their experiences and cover a lot of insightful topics in about 100 pages of excellent content.

Comments