My feedback/rant on Windows Azure Documentation is heard

My # 1 grouse with MSDN is that articles there do not have a date of publication/update. This applies to Windows Azure Documentation as well. There are times when the information there gets stale due to changes that happen subsequently.

I understand it is a challenge to update these articles every time there is a dependent change but it is frustrating for a reader to walk through a code sample and while trying it out, find that some piece used to work earlier but won't work now due to a breaking change.

If there is a date of publication or modification, readers can at least guess that it could be a breaking change and they are not doing something wrong at their end.

I posted my suggestion to review articles in the Documentation section occasionally & *have a date of publication or modification on it* to indicate info is up-to-date on feedback.windowsazure.com. I'm glad to hear that the Documentation team agrees with my feedback and plans to implement this idea:


Also see: A rant about WebPlatform.org

Comments