* 4.9M organizations are using Azure AD to manage > 430M identities
* In mono/master 1,251 classes have been replaced with Microsoft's open sourced ones. With over 144 patches to MS reference source.
* NetWorx & BitMeter OS are free tools that offer bandwidth monitoring and usage reporting
* Amazon's Cloud Drive 5 GB plan which was free earlier is no longer available and has been replaced with a free 3-month trial of one of the Unlimited plans. Access to existing files has not changed. This could impact the Send to Kindle by E-mail feature
* 10% of Amazon's total revenues come from AWS' revenues
* On October 24, 2012 Corning announced that over one billion mobile devices used Gorilla Glass. Gorilla Glass 3 is up to three times more scratch-resistant than the previous version
* A 64-GB iPhone 5s costs $218 to manufacture and retails at $849.
* Section 66A of the Information Technology Act 2000 which curbs the freedom of speech of Indians has been struck down by the Supreme Court of India after a 24-year old law student Shreya Singhal filed a Public Interest Litigation (PIL) in 2012.
* India is currently ranked 142nd among 189 countries in the ease-of-doing business index
* The website of National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL), a joint initiative of IITs and IISc funded by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India, has 860+ courses as of Feb 2015
* Elevated metro costs 200 crore/km to construct, Underground Metro costs Rs 450 crore/km, Light rail (surface) costs Rs 60 crore/km while Bus Rapid Transit takes 15-20 crores/km
* Dr B.R.Ambedkar, the Father Of Indian Constitution, was defeated by an obscure milkman named Kajrolkar in the first General elections of India, held in 1952.
* Freak floods have swamped Chile's Atacama desert. The heavy rains came after several days of high temperatures and a drought that stoked raging wildfires in Chile’s south-central regions.
* Earthquake-prone Chile is no stranger to the forces of nature - The Guardian
* The governments of Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, and Abu Dhabi and Dubai, the two largest emirates, have provided about $39 billion in subsidies to the airlines -- Qatar, the flag carrier of Qatar; and Etihad and Emirates, flag carriers of the UAE - The Street
* The trouble with socialist policies is you eventually run out of other people's money to distribute - Margaret Thatcher
* "I don't need you to remind me of my age, I have my bladder to do it for me" - Stephen Fry